Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the official website of M/S.Jagat Industry, www.webjinny.com . This website is owned and operated by M/S. Jagat Industry. (‘M/S.Jagat Industry’ or 'we' or 'us'). In using the www.webjinny.com, of M/S.Jagat Industry you are deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this website. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
ACCURACY OF CONTENT
M/S. Jagat Industry has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST. Packaging may vary from that shown. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, MSU disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. MSU shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
INVITATION TO OFFER
All products/services and information displayed on www.webjinny.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. www.webjinny.com reserves the sole and exclusive right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of M/S. Jagat Industry prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1956 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If your age is below 18 years you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from/with this website. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. M/S. Jagat Industry makes no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use within any specific jurisdiction or in any geographical region. Those who choose to access this website from outside India or outside the state of Madhya Pradesh are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable, including but not limited to any local taxation laws, duties etc that may be applicable within any such jurisdiction . For the purposes of clarity, in the event that any delivery of products outside India result in any additional taxation liability upon M/S. Jagat Industry, such taxation liability may be added to the final price of the product payable by you to M/S. Jagat Industry. M/S. Jagat Industry will deliver the products both within India and outside India. However, M/S. Jagat Industry will at no point in time be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. M/S. Jagat Industry retains the right to accept or reject any order, whether from within or outside India, at its sole discretion.
ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You also agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in www.webjinny.com's registration form (such information being the "Registration Data")
2. Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete, or not current or if M/S. Jagat Industry has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or not in accordance with the User Agreement, www.webjinny.com has the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Site.
CANCELLATION BY M/S. Jagat Industry.
Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card Account.
You Agree and Confirm:
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by www.webjinny.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by www.webjinny.com its affiliates and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transact on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. www.webjinny.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), www.webjinny.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of www.webjinny.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
2. Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence results in civil liability or otherwise, breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
3. Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
4. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
5. Breaching any applicable laws;
6. Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Site.
7. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
www.webjinny.com may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the User Agreement at any given time on www.webjinny.com. You should regularly review the Terms & Conditions on www.webjinny.com. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Madhya Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise, of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties hereto, the same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by M/S Jagat Industry and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto. The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 as amended time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Madhya Pradesh.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
All rights, including copyright, in this website, are owned by or licensed to M/S Jagat Industry. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of M/S Jagat Industry. You may not modify, distribute or re-post something on this website for any purpose.
The www.webjinny.com names and logos and all related product and service are the trademarks or service marks of M/S Jagat Industry. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorise anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
The Site is provided without any warranties or guarantees and in an "As Is" condition. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.
The Site provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while www.webjinny.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. www.webjinny.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site. This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this User Agreement. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, www.webjinny.com or its suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the Site, its services or this User Agreement. Without prejudice to the generality of the section above, the total liability of M/S Jagat Industry to you for all liabilities arising out of this User Agreement be it in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you. M/S Jagat Industry, its associates and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, www.webjinny.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with the use of the Site; and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. www.webjinny.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from www.webjinny.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).